Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thunderstorms. Phooey.

BIG. LOUD. THUNDER. SCARY! Daddy took me outside to go potty last night and I was just sniffing around, minding my own business when all of a sudden....CRACK!! BOOM!! I don't think I ever ran so fast in my life! I hit the bottom of the steps, tripped and slid across the concrete. (Don't worry, no boo-boos!) Then I took the steps two at a time to get to the door! I had to get inside NOW!! Yeesh! That was SO SCARY! Mommy and Daddy were laughing and I have no idea why because it wasn't funny! Didn't they hear the loud noises?? I have no idea where they were coming from but I know that I didn't like it.

When it was bed time I crawled to the bottom of the bed where I normally sleep but that didn't last long. After two cracks of thunder, I belly crawled up to Mommy and Daddy and slept in between them where it was nice and safe. Whew! I stayed close to them all night. I really hope I don't hear the booms again any time soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment