Friday, June 5, 2009

Growing like a weed!!! And some other stuff...

So Daddy measured me this morning and I grew 2 1/2 inches taller since last week!! And he also thinks I gained about 5 lbs...how does he know this? Well, his shoulder is killing him and Mommy's lower back hurts (heehee) Oops.....guess I better get used to them not picking me up anymore.

I got Mommy and Daddy up waaaaay too early this morning. I couldn't help it. I wanted them to play with me SO bad. The clock had the numbers 3:23am on it....is that too early? I didn't think so but they seemed a little grumpy and groggy.

My Mommy is coming home at noon today and staying home!! YAY!!! I get so happy when that happens. I wish Daddy was going to be there too but I will get to see him later.

Hey, do you guys like the hairdryer? I do. It makes me sooooo sleepy. BUT, I do NOT like the sweeper/vacuum thing. It's big, loud and scary. I go hide when it comes out of the closet.

OK, I am going to rest up until Mommy comes home!

P.S. Mommy said she will post more pictures this weekend! Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment