Friday, July 10, 2009

Oh boy.....

So...ummm....last night Mommy and Daddy took me to visit my Aunt Lisa and to play with my cousins Rocky and Lacy. Well, the visit didn't exactly go the way they had planned. I did a BAD thing... I, ummm, well, I swallowed a plastic/rubber glove. Whole. Like a spaghetti noodle. Oops. It was just so delicious, I couldn't help it. Aunt Lisa saw me grab it and she ran over and tried to take it from my mouth but I was way too fast. Mommy and Daddy were very upset and worried, they called the vet right away. The vet said that I should just poop it out and not to worry but Mommy had to stay home from work today to watch me in case I show signs of distress (whatever) I feel GREAT! I don't know what the big deal is. Yeesh. So I guess I'll let you know when it comes out. (There will NOT be any pictures of that!!) Heehee....

No comments:

Post a Comment