Monday, July 6, 2009

My 4th of July






I thought I would show you some pics of me relaxing at home before I tell you about my 4th of July weekend......why? BECAUSE I DID EVERYTHING BUT relax this past weekend! It was crazy fun!! I met two Dachshunds, Ruby and Charlie (both girls) and they were SO full of energy! Charlie just barked at me but Ruby ran circles around me until I was dizzy! She is SO fast! There was a Beagle named Henry who just cried every time I walked by him (he's a sweet old guy and I think he just wanted me to leave him alone) and Max a really furry Sheltie who played soccer with me in the yard. I was having SO much fun! I even almost went into the swimming pool! (almost being the key word there, hee hee!) The loud booms (Daddy says they were fireworks) didn't bother me at all either. We had a birthday party for my Gramma and one for my Uncle too. I also went up to my Paw-Paws house and played in his big yard! He gave me a BIG stick to play with :) So I spent my Monday catching up on my sleep because boy did I need it!! I LOVE BEING A PUPPY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment