Thursday, August 6, 2009

Growing up

So I was thinking yesterday that since I just turned 5 months old maybe its time for me to start acting my age, you know... more like the teenager that I am. So I decided I was going to sleep on my own bed last night instead of Mom and Dads bed. Of course I did ask them if I could put my bed beside their bed in their room... Baby steps ya know ;-) So, I decided it was time for bed, so I walked into the bedroom and laid down... Dad went and got me my favorite pillow that I like and a few of my toys and my special blanket. I got comfy and fell asleep... Well, I guess I didnt realize how difficult this was actually going to be. I was laying there on my bed and I woke up and it was totally dark and quiet! The longer I laid there I couldnt take it! I HAD to get in bed with Mom and Dad. So I got up and put my from paws on the bed, Dad woke up when he felt me and he grabbed me under my bum, picked me up and gave me a big hug and kiss and put me between him and Mom. It was SO COMFY and safe I fell asleep in about 10 seconds. I guess I'm not totally ready to be independent yet.

<3 Truck

No comments:

Post a Comment