Monday, August 10, 2009

BEES!!!

Mommy and Daddy are a little frustrated with me right now. See, I really like to chase the bees in our yard. Which normally wouldn't be a problem except they usually end up biting me. When I get bit, I swell up like a balloon!!! I got bit right above the eye on Thursday and my eye swelled shut. Then on Friday I got bit on the lip and it swelled up three times it's normal size! I'm not allergic but I do have quite a reaction to the stings. Benadryl clears it up in a few hours. I just can't remember when I'm outside, not to play with the bees!! Mommy got a picture of my eye right after it happened but I wouldn't sit still for a good pic of my lip. (She will post the eye pic tomorrow.) So now I have Mommy and Daddy all worried and they watch me like a hawk when I'm outside. Yeesh! Mommy said all the people who work at the vet hospital know her name by now cause she calls them about me all the time! I'm just a big ball of trouble hee hee!

I just can't help it!
I like to keep Mommy and Daddy on their toes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment