Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Maturing





I'm 7 months old today! I'm 100 lbs and approx 32 inches tall (at the shoulders)!!! I'm getting more independent as the days go by too. I have fallen in love. With the bathtub. In fact this morning while Mommy was showering, I climbed right in with her!!! It was very chilly this morning so Mommy turned on our heat for a few minutes (it's forced air) well, I have never experienced this before and it scared the bejeezus outta me so that's why I hopped in the shower with Mommy. But other than that incident, I do LOVE the tub!! Here's some new pics of me and my handsome mug :)

1 comment:

  1. I love the title, I remember the first time with Shy (around Trucks age) when I thought 'My God she has the regal look of a Dane' I still cant have a bath without Chelsea watching guard and shes two..lol

    ReplyDelete